The Future Ready California Network is an open learning community of leaders working across institutional, regional and sectoral boundaries to improve regional income and social mobility outcomes and drive inclusive regional growth. We strive to tackle complex regional challenges collaboratively while building capacity through sharing and learning. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion enhance learning and fuel innovation, and we welcome leaders across California who represent diverse voices to be a part of our community and join the movement to uplift every part of California.
During this two-day event, we will:
- Engage with a community of committed cross-sector leaders who are passionate about transforming their regions through continuous learning and collaboration
- Learn how leaders from education, industry, and the public sector are developing innovative solutions through new ways of working together as regional systems leaders to drive inclusive regional growth
- Reimagine an adaptable lifelong learning ecosystem that prepares workers and supports employers in ways that are responsive to a rapidly changing economy
Key topics and activities will include:
- Shifting the conversations around inclusive regional growth
- The Future of Work and its impact in education, workforce, and communities
- Redefining regional priorities and investing in a community’s future
Please contact Christine Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this event.