Every Student Succeeds Act
- JFF was a signatory on a letter to U.S. Senate urging senators to vote against a bill that would rescind the common-sense regulations to implement the accountability provisions of the bipartisan ESSA. Read the letter.
- JFF's joint recommendations on ESSA, reported on in Education Week.
- Senate ESEA Bill Advances with Wins for Personalized Learning
- JFF Joins 22 Partner Organizations in Calling for Innovative Assessment Flexibility in ESEA Reauthorization
- JFF's Recommendations to Senate HELP Committee Chairmain Alexander’s draft ESEA reauthorization bill