School-to-Work Intermediary Project
In partnership with New Ways to Work, JFF designed and demonstrated strategies for strengthening local intermediaries that connect schools, workplaces, and other community resources. The project goals were to empower local efforts, elevate the place of intermediary activities on local, state, and federal policy agendas, and enhance the voice of those working in communities across the nation to change the ways in which schools, workplaces, and other community institutions connect to advance opportunities for young people.
- After the Sunset: Sustaining School-to-Work Intermediary Activity
- Data and Evidence Gathering: Strategies and Challenges
- Youth Councils and Comprehensive Youth Planning: A Report From Eight Communities
- School-to-Work Opportunities for All Youth: Intermediary Organizations and Expanding Options
- State Strategies for Sustaining School-to-Work