Jobs for the Future (JFF) works to ensure educational and economic opportunity for all. Our employees develop innovative career pathways, educational resources for educators, and public policies that increase college readiness and career success, and build a more highly skilled workforce.
To support this important work, JFF employs a workforce of bright, highly motivated, and talented professionals who thrive in a work environment rich with diversity.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits programs and are committed to providing development and advancement opportunities for those who are ready for growth. Our goal is to provide a safe, supportive work environment where ideas can be exchanged freely and creativity is the rule and not the exception.
We are an organization of 100+ and growing! We hire program managers, administrative professionals, financial administrators, as well as grants management, IT, and communications professionals.
Please check out our job site regularly for positions that might interest you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jobs for the Future is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce: diverse candidates, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Please find out more about JFF’s EEO policy.
- The JFF HR team (Kim, Marie Josee, and Holly)
About Our Benefits
JFF believes in rewarding our employees through a competitive compensation program and a full spectrum of benefit options that meets the needs of our diverse workforce. We offer generous benefits designed to support our employees’ professional and personal lives. Many benefits are also available for employees’ children, spouses and domestic partners.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Tufts Health Plan HMO and or PPO
- Guardian Dental program
- Vision plan for eye care and eyewear
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Competitive 403(b) retirement program
- Non-matching and matching contributions of up to 5% of employee salary
- Managed through TIAA-CREF
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Accident coverage
- Cancer care
- Hospital indemnity
- Paid time off for holiday, sick, vacation, and personal time
- T-Pass subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program with child care and elder care referral services
- Education assistance